If you want to know more about how we record non-personal information about your visit or how we use information that you voluntarily submit, read on.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECORD
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
DURING YOUR VISIT, OUR WEB OPERATING SYSTEM WILL RECORD:
- The internet domain for your internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
On certain Dr. C. V. Raman University, Khandwa web pages, we use “cookies” to help you use our website interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site.
The cookies on the Dr. C. V. Raman University, Khandwa web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser “session.” The cookie makes it easier for you to use the dynamic features of these web pages, without having to provide the same information again as you move from one page to another.
INFORMATION FROM E-MAIL YOU SEND TO US
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request.